Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

It’s been a busy couple of weeks as far as pictures go! In the last 2 ½ weeks I’ve taken pictures for 2 weddings & this morning did school pictures for a little Christian school between Sundre & Olds. The first wedding was pretty stressful because I didn’t know the people well at all & it was just very different than I’m used to. The second wedding was for Ben’s cousin just this past Saturday. I had a blast with them! They were so relaxed & easy going, it made it very easy for me to be creative & have fun! Knowing the bride before hand definitely helps tooJ I got a little bit worried this morning when I first got to the school because there weren’t many options as far as where to take the pictures. I like to take a couple of different poses so that parents have a choice. It turned out all right though. I couldn’t do as many pictures as I wanted, but they turned out well & that’s what mattersJ One of these days before it gets too cold I need to get out & take pictures of my own kids! I’ll keep you postedJ

No comments: