Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kid Connection

Some of you know about the kid’s program I started this fall…others don’t. One of these days I really want to write about how it all came about, but I don’t have time today.

Today I’m just excitedJ We use a Sunday School curriculum for Kid Connection, but tonight & next week we’re putting aside the curriculum to focus on missions. We have had the privilege of having Sheri Elliott teaching while they’ve been home. Other than to go there themselves, there’s no better way for kids to learn about missions than to hear it from people who have been there…and kids who have been there! I’m going to tell a little about Africa, but mostly it’ll be the Elliott family leading songs, activities…helping kids to understand why they’re going & what it’s like. I’m super excited. I think it’ll be a lot of fun & something different from the regular curriculum. I’ll let you know how it goesJ

No comments: