Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally!

Well, I’ve been terrible at blogging lately! There were a number of times when I really wanted to write & then didn’t get the chance…then I started avoiding it because there was too much to write about…and now here we are at the point where I know I can’t sit here & catch up the last 2 months…so I’ll just have to start again & live with it…drives me crazy not to be organized & have everything there for youJ.

Anyways…I’m going to start something new that will hopefully help me keep up a little better. I got this idea from a friend of mine who was kind enough to allow me to steal itJ...I’ve really enjoyed reading hers & find that the headings allow for sharing a lot of different thoughts & happenings. Thanks Kristy! From now on I’ll do my best to write in that format every Monday…that way you have a bit of an update of what’s been happening. I may end up changing the day if Mondays aren’t working, but I will do my best to write every week. If we do something special or there’s something else I want to write about then I’ll add those in as time allows, but hopefully this way you at least have an updateJ. Without further ado, I’m going to write one today to catch you up a bitJ

No comments: