Monday, May 23, 2011

Vote for me:)

A dear friend of mine emailed me this morning to say that I should sign my blog up on “Circle of Moms”.  They’re doing a vote for the Top 25 Faith Blogs by Moms.  Although it’s not something I would have signed up for on my own, I am honoured that she thought of me so I thought I may as wellJ.  If you’d like to vote for me, check out the link on the right.  You can vote once every 24 hours till June 8.  Thanks in advance if you choose to vote...and thank YOU for suggesting it...you made me feel really specialJ.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just came over from there. {I'm a new follower of your blog and would appreciate it if you would stop by mine and do the same.}

Embrace said...

Hey Heidi. I am glad you took the step to join the circle of moms contest. I hope you gained a few new eyes.
There is also a top photographer moms contest too! It ends on June 29th. If you join it let me know and I will post it on my blog sending a few more people to vote your way!
You know I think you're awesome ... lets let a few others know!